Sometimes you have to remember...life's not all about one thing.
Sometimes you have to let go.
Sometimes you have to remember that the end of one year only opens a new year with a new motto.
Letting go...My best is good enough.
This year, the holidays came fast but surprisingly it has been a time for me to reflect and rejoice.
So my mantra is on and now my goals. I'm not numbering them-I feel that prioritizes and I'm not there yet!
TakeComplete a creative writing course. I really love to write and want to hone my skills.
- Learn better Spanish. I miss speaking the language.
ExerciseMove regularly-no number on that-don't want to pigeon hole myself. I love working out but I NEED to remember it's about the quality not quantity. And I don't want to overwhelm my life with HAVING to do it because I didn't do it yesterday. This could include running, kettlebells, horseback riding, walking, jumping rope, bowling etc.
- Have fun. I need to stop thinking so much and take control of having fun.
- Don't stress. I am me. I am whatever I tend to be. I need to take control of over analyzing and thinking far into the future. Jenny McCarthy has a blog for the Sun Times and wrote a great entry this week that hit home regarding the importance of the moment.
- Learn how to swim. I can basically stay afloat. But there's always room for improvement.
Take onComplete a half marathon. I really want to do one in Disneyworld...But I'll consider other favorites.
- Pray with little man more. We started doing this again. We need to do this more. Routine, love, thinking of others.
- Have fun with little man more. Consistency yes but don't need to be so strict with NEEDING to do one thing or another.
- Help my son find his talents. He has one or maybe more...but what will they be? He is a good reader and an excellent story teller.
- Walk away more from little man. No, I would never leave my son alone. However, my friends might understand that I am a helicopter mom. In everything he does, I am a helicopter mom. I need to step back and let him grow and make decisions on his own sometimes.
Take more ARTS training. Become more involved in the ARTS. It could be singing, acting...
- Make more dinners or maybe lunches. YES I DO COOK!!!! Not often yes, a working mom and a picky eater as a son....my excuse. But no more excuses.
- Make more juices. I love juicing. I do need the chew factor in my life though. I will be putting my juicer to work!
- Enjoy those around me. Don't question intentions. Don't question their acts. Just enjoy them and what they can give to me.
- Trapeze school- Come one...
- De clutter. From so much. I need to hone this one.
- Become more literate. About so much. I need to think and do for me and little man.
- Be aware of what and how much I eat. Cause we all know good food comes in abundance!
- Read more. So much technology and access to great books.
- See more movies. Why not?
- Challenge myself! And know my best is good enough!!!!!!!
Let me know if you have any suggestions for books, recipes, or half marathons.