My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://heathersmean.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What is love?

While this could be a very dramatic theoretical long post.  I promise it not to be.

I was asked what is my idea of love, a "perfect" relationship...And I really never had an answer.  Until now... Better late than never.

I've been able to take a step back and see where my life has been and where it should go.

While I will not into detail...
I never thought that true love existed.  I always thought that the girl who always raved about her hubby and family was really the one that hurt the most.  I thought that the couples I saw hand and hand in the public were the ones who were head to head in their home.  I always that Cinderella and Prince Charming didn't exist.  Okay, maybe I still believe that.

But in the end, true love in this day and age does exist.   


Talking about love...My note on the Boston Marathon-Boston is one of my favorite places to visit.  Running has become a favorite activity.  Both communities have been nothing but wonderful to me. 
I might be a Yankee but here we are all strong together and will get through this and run on.  Run In Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment