My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://heathersmean.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

EATING Part Two

After our Dorney trip, on the way home, we stopped at Crayola Factory.  This is the place where I thought I had lost my child because one minute he was by my side and the next he was gone.  Luckily I found him in a different area because he said he was looking for something.  Thanks for letting me know before you left my side lil one! When we speak about Crayola, two things he states, "oh yes, that's where I left you and I promised I would never do that again because you would be very sad if I were gone forever; and "mommy, that's where you read me Shoo Fly."

Now, I also know Daniel loves this place for the molding clay and water canal exhibit.  But I am, by no means, an artsy person.  However this, my 3rd time, at the Factory, I had a lot of fun making some arts and crafts.  Now, I also knew my reward for being a nice mommy was to go to Cici's Pizza Buffet, but I really did end up enjoying myself.

The fruits of our labor:

Daniel playing with the Crayola Molding Clay
My jungle themed safari sachet 

Is he using two crayons?
 And the dirty dishes from my fruit of labor:

Now you can see why I work out.  Until the next vacay...

No comments:

Post a Comment